Don’t Lose Another Second Of Your Life To Depression
Hey, what’s up? I’m TJ Nelson. You are probably here wondering:
- “Why do I never have any energy?”
- “Can I ever feel good without having to take an antidepressant?”
- “I feel good, then I relapse. Will this cycle ever end?”
- “What are the real causes for my depression?”
- “Is it actually possible to fix your depression and not just manage it?”
If you are sick of reading generic “Top 10 Tips to Combat Winter Blues” articles that you get when searching for solutions…
Or if you’ve ever just needed to get real advice from someone that has fixed his own 11 year long depression…
…You’re in the RIGHT place!
How Dominate Depression Helps You Feel Better
Joan Mathews-Larson famously said in her book Depression-Free, Naturally, “if there is a drug that is found to heal, there is also a natural substitute that can heal.”
Here’s the deal:
I believe we don’t “manage” our depression and “deal with it.” We can literally fix the root causes of depression and feel amazing. We must find the ROOT CAUSES of our depression.
How can you find the time to fix your depression… while working a full-time job… and having no energy in the first place?
Instead of digging through hundreds of confusing scientific books, trying to find a doctor that actually understands you, and wasting time with so called “expert” sites…
…subscribe to Dominate Depression (it’s free), and you’ll get PROVEN ways from the top in the field when it comes to overcoming depression without medication, and of course, me, TJ Nelson.
Anything I recommend on this site is because I’ve either personally used it or saw someone else benefit from it. I only recommend products and services that work.
And the best part? I’ll cut through all the crap. I’ll show you what people are doing and getting real results… and the mistakes I’ve made that you can avoid.
I suffered from depression for 11 YEARS. I’ve read all the books. I have a degree in Psychology. And I know what it takes to actually overcome depression. I give you these INSANELY PRACTICAL TIPS that you can start using TODAY.
Dominate Depression Community
Dominate Depression is a fast growing community of people waking up and realizing they really can feel great everyday… overcome their depression for good… and not have to take random medications handed out by doctors that talked to them for 5 minutes.
You can fix root causes of depression by altering your nutrition, implementing a few little known supplements, and implementing a few other simple tricks.
When you subscribe for free email updates, you’ll gain access to all the insights that I’ve learned (and this isn’t anywhere else on the site, only in my emails).
I’ve learned key concepts that if you miss you might never fix your depression:
- Why positive thinking can be a trap (this insight instantly relieved me of the stress of having to constantly monitor my thoughts to feel better)
- What foods destroy feel good neurotransmitters in your brain (a lot of my success has been from eliminating these foods)
- How is serotonin actually made and why is leftover serotonin so important (this is also why antidepressants tend to lose their effectiveness over time)
- Why sleep is so important and what really fixes insomnia (this one supplement cured one of my readers of his Xanax addiction instantly)
- And much, much more.
What’s the best way to get ALL of the BEST research on how to actually overcome depression? Sign up for the mail list below:
My Story of Depression
I first remember having feelings of depression as a youngster. My first memories of mood problems was when I was 10 years old. I started thinking about some rather dark stuff for a 10 year old such as death.
I even once tried to kill myself by taking a bunch of melatonin, which thankfully just made me feel very rested the next day.
I was always in a fog and never wanted to be with other people. I thought that everything was normal; I was just “different.”
Once I entered High School, my feelings of depression started to worsen. My older brother got a rare form of peritoneal cancer at the age of 23 which killed him in a month afterwards.
During this time, I started to go down the spiral of addiction.
There’s nothing quite so raw as hitting the rocky bottom from depression and drug addiction. I had suicidal thoughts everyday and eventually realized I needed a change.
I quit drugs but I was still depressed.
I realized the severity of my problem when I went skydiving.
Imagine having your own parachute (I was training to get certified), flying up in a plane, jumping out of this plane, free falling at high speeds with winds rushing past the tiny spaces between your teeth, reaching over and finding that lifesaver of a parachute and yanking it out to your side, and safely landing on the green earth.
And not enjoying a second of it. As I was walking back into the hangar, everyone greeted me with smiles and excitedly asked me, “How was it?!” I shrugged my shoulders and replied, “Eh, not bad.”
The Turning Point of My Life
My friend that I was close to for 17 years died. I gave the first speech, was a pall-bearer, and followed the hearse to the cemetery on my friend’s bike. I cut myself a deal. I said I would do whatever it takes, and if I am still depressed by February 2012 I’d kill myself.
This allowed me to try everything and not hold onto beliefs I had about treating depression.
After trying positive thinking, a crazy lifestyle, skydiving, exercise, changing behavior, meditating, improving communication skills, trying an antidepressant, etc. I finally realized the last piece of the puzzle – nutrition.
I began eating healthy, testing out certain foods for allergies, and taking vitamins, magnesium, and supplements such as 5-HTP and DLPA.
I can now finally say that I am basically depression free and haven’t felt better.
These are some of the things I’ve discovered from living with depression for 11 years:
- Depression is not “sadness” that can be “shaken off.” It is not just “in your head.” It literally activates the brain’s pain circuitry which can be more severe than physical pain.
- Medications are not the only way to alter brain neurochemistry. There are tools within nutrition, foods, and supplements that can do the same thing.
- Recovery and kicking depression’s ass is under the control of the individual. Assertiveness in getting your needs met and doing whatever it takes to beat depression is essential to feeling great.
- Community is the ultimate safeguard against depression. Social isolation is a massive risk when it comes to depression.
- You can move beyond depression, get your life back, and begin to pursue greater things.
- You can cure your depression, chances are, you just haven’t tried the thing that will fix it yet.
If you want to learn some of the tactics I’ve used, all you have to do is enter your email below and click “Sign Me Up!”